Course: Special Assignment
|Division:||Division of Telecommunications|
|Hours Per Week:||0|
Research-related assignment, based on a combination of knowledge acquired from previous semesters.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- become more familiar with the research process,
- acquire experience in searching and analyzing the relevant literature,
- become familiar with combining knowledge from different subjects,
- familiarize with applying theoretical knowledge,
- proceed with the critical analysis of research results,
- gain experience in working and obtaining results under specific deadlines,
- gain experience in writing structured technical reports,
- be familiar with the type of work that will be required for the diploma thesis.
No lectures are conducted
Summative evaluation of the final thesis, written in Greek. The evaluation is based on the degree of achievement of the objectives set initially, and the quality of the deliverable report. If deemed necessary by the supervisor, an oral and/or a public presentation is conducted.
Bibliography depends on the content of the selected research project.