- 1992-1997: Diploma, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens
- 1997-2000: Doctorate, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens
- 2002-2004: Postgraduate Diploma in "ART-ECONOMIC SYSTEMS", National Technical University of Athens, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, University
- Thomas Lagkas, Panagiotis Sarigiannidis, Malamati Louta, Periklis Chatzimisios, "Exploring the Intra-frame Energy Conservation Capabilities of the Horizontal Simple Packing Algorithm in IEEE 802.16e Networks: An Analytical Approach", Wireless Networks (Springer), DOI 10.1007/s11276-012-0484-6, published online July 2012.
- Malamati Louta, Panagiotis Sarigiannidis, Petros Nicopolitidis, Georgios Papadimitriou, Mohammad Obaidat, "An Effective QoS-aware Mapping Scheme Using Persistent Allocation Probing", In Proc. of the 2012 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2012), Ottawa, Canada, June 2012, pp. 6431-6435.
- Malamati Louta, Philippos Zournatzis, Stylianos Kraounakis, Panagiotis Sarigiannidis, Ioannis Demetropoulos, "Towards realization of the ABC vision: a comparative survey of access network selection", in Proc. of the IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications, Corfu, Greece, June 2011, pp. 472-477.
- Malamati Louta, Angelos Michalas, Ioannis Anagnostopoulos, Dimitrios Vergados, “Trust Management Framework for Intelligent Agent Negotiations in Ubiquitous Computing Environments”, Telecommunication Systems Journal (Springer), Vol. 41, Issue 2, 2009.
- Malamati Louta, Ioanna Roussaki, Lambros Pechlivanos, “An Intelligent Agent Negotiation Strategy in the Electronic Marketplace Environment”, European Journal of Operational Research (Elsevier Science B. V.), Vol. 187, Issue 3, 2008, pp. 1327-1345.