- 1975 - 1979: Degree of the Higher School of Electronics of Thessaloniki "Euclid"
- 2004 - 2008: Postgraduate Diploma in MCs. on the subject: "Quality Assurance", Sq. School of Informatics, School of Sciences, Hellenic Open University of Patras.
- Control of electricity systems.
- Control of renewable energy systems.
- Mechatronic systems:Robotic technology.
- Autonomous electric vehicles: drive, control, sensors.
- I participated in a Biotechnical Research Development Program of the General Secretariat for Technology Research (PAVE), for the KOMEL Company, for the design and construction of a special Temperature Control Regulator for the Industrial Furnace.
- I participated in the program Reginal Innovation Strategy (R.I.S.), Transfer of technology and know-how to small and medium enterprises in the technological field in the region of Western Macedonia (Kozani, Grevena, Kastoria, Florina).
- “Selected Topics in Applied Electrotechnics” Micrea Covrig, Stergios Ganatsios, ISBN: 978-960-508-052-5
|CONTACT DETAILS||Office: Department of Electrical And Computer Engineering, ZEP Campus, Kozani
Tel: +30 2461 0 40161
E-mail: imastoras (at) uowm (dot) gr